Mystery Dungeon Gijinka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Team Dark Carnival.

4 posters

Go down

Team Dark Carnival. Empty Team Dark Carnival.

Post by MaidraMakara Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:06 pm

Team Dark Carnival. 90zxip

Tiny Woods Entrance|| Dawn (1)

MM had been waiting for about an hour now. Unlike the rest of the team MM seemed to be the only one with a sense of time. Messing around with the teams bag impatiently awaiting the other teams arrival. "OKAY WERE THE HELL ARE THOSE GUYS!"MM shouted in fury. The young team leader hovered back and forth angrily with the tail ends of the cloak she was forced to wear billowed helplessly in the wind. 'I swear if those idiots don't get here before the sun is fully up I'm going in alone.' MM thought.

It wasn't like MM hated them she just disliked being tardy, especially for something as important as this. It was the first mission of this new team, the least her fellow team mates could do was be on time. Was the to much to ask for? Apparently so. Still irritated MM continued to hover and await the arrival of her tardy team mates.
MaidraMakara
MaidraMakara

Poké : 7

Back to top Go down

Team Dark Carnival. Empty Re: Team Dark Carnival.

Post by Echocave Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:06 pm

[center] Team Dark Carnival. Gravity
[b]Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn(1)

Gravity ran as fast as she could unused to her bird feet, they sprawled out akwardly as she stepped over them. Just to make herself more balanced she'd tried running with her wings spread out, but that just ended up with her apologizing nervously to whoever she'd accidently hit. So now her wings where folded behind her and she was stuck waddling around like some lost pidgey... wait a minute. The bird girl hadn't waken up on time either, not being an early bird, and not wanting any worm either. Gravity finally reached her destination and she spotted the team leader MM, The shuppet looked furious and she froze scared. She hadn't really wanted to join the Dark Carnival team, she'd just wanted to be a part of an adventure team to see if she could find anything on getting back to her world and brother. When she'd asked Arcanine only the dark carnival had been open and she'd been placed there, it hadn't helped any when the guild master had noticed her fear and had joked saying that they weren't too bad and that MM probably just stood for Mass Murder or something like that.
The pidgey let out a tired breath and tugged at her sleeves as she was prone to doing when nervous, she was going to have to face the odd shuppet, whether she liked it or not this was her leader. Taking a deep breath she stepped into sight taking careful measure not to trip over her own talons. Next time she'd fly all the way.
"Mm..? I'm...I'm sorry for... for being late..." She said nothing else and just looked down feeling small.

Last edited by Echocave on Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total

Echocave

Poké : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryvex Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:19 pm

Team Dark Carnival. 58cca091e4fc4dd875a80cdc30c7aa6b-d4enl1k-1

Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn (1)

Kenshi was most likely late, and even though he should do the mature thing and admit it was his fault, he couldn’t help but blame it on the fact the Leader had chosen a mission that was in the middle of the forest. He was dragging his feet just so that he could avoid being in the forest longer. A forest with possibly no signs of a hidden lake or even a small river passing through, he would not be able to fulfill his dream of finding his dream oasis here, the only reason he had not abandoned the mission all together was because it was to save a lapras, a being who most likely shared his love of water.

Eventually the entrance to the forest came into sight and there was no turning back now, for two others were already there, and if he turned back they would notice and be angry, which would really just cause trouble that he’d rather not have. There was a shuppet, with a cloak so long and flowing that it hid the being’s figure, Kenshi had heard the name when the guildmaster had assigned him to Dark Carnival, but he didn’t pay attention. The second was a pidgy with large wings that looked a bit too big for her, but the thing that stood out about her was that she seemed flustered. If he were anyone else he might ask her what was wrong, or if she was doing okay, but Kenshi preferred to not get too close to people, made it easier for him, that, and it was too hard sometimes.

Greetings, oh how he hated them, having to find the right introduction just so that people can judge you by that small window of time. He always messed it up, no matter how many times he mentally went over the words. Hi, I’m kenshi, I love water and I hate the heat. Oh and next time could you not choose a location in the vast nothingness of the woods? But instead all that came out was “Oh…um, I’m, uh…..Hi?”
Tryvex
Tryvex

Back to top Go down

Post by Li Syaoran Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Team Dark Carnival. Monkey
Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn (1)

Roki ran forward, he knew he was late, he never was one to be on time, but he knew that the others would be angry. He leaped into the air, and landed on top of a tree. From that point, he looked around to find them. Spotting a group of three, he knew this was them, Arcanine had told him the name of their leader, and that was it. MM was such a mysterious name, it could only belong to someone of equal mystery, and with the outfit that the leader of the group was wearing, it seemed to fit perfectly.

They all look unsure of themselves, except for MM, who just looked angry, as if in a rush. Roki realized that this was no doubt due to his tardiness. Leaping from tree to tree, Roki arrived at the group. He stood high up on a tree, looking at the group, then dropped down, so that they would notice him.

"Sorry for being late, MM, I lost track of time, I shall not do so again."

Roki looked at them, holding his head high. His mother had taught him to apologize if something went wrong, and had given him some good values, he knew that being late was wrong, and felt bad about it. He knew the only possible way to make up for it would be to apologize and work extra hard, he had to make a good first impression, that was the most important thing, so biting back his urge to scream at something, and blame it for his lateness, he held it in as best he could.
Li Syaoran
Li Syaoran

Poké : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by MaidraMakara Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:58 pm

Team Dark Carnival. 90zxip

Tiny Woods Entrance||Dawn(2)

Finally they had arrived, each one at a time but finally here."NEXT TIME YOUR LATE I'LL DO THE MISSION MYSELF! IS THAT CLEAR!?" MM shouted angrily. She was not one for working in teams, especially teams with men. Not that she was weak or anything in fact just the opposite. Even if it was a bit sexist of her she couldn't help it. Men just pissed her off.

"Now lets get going before this poor Lapras dies."MM ordered, accentuating the word die as if she didn't care.The without waiting for the okay from the others she headed inside the forest. The forest was a little dark, but it suited her tastes. She wasn't so sure about the others though. Not like it mattered to her she just wanted to get the mission done.
MaidraMakara
MaidraMakara

Poké : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Echocave Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:15 am

Team Dark Carnival. Gravity

Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn
(2)

“Oh…um, I’m, uh…..Hi?”
Gravity smiled slightly when the younger boy tried to introduced himself, at least somone seemed as unsure about this mission as she was.
"Well..umm..hello Hi... I'm Gravity."
But that smile quickly dissapeared when somone leaped from the trees and landed. Her feather's ruffled in fear when that happened, eyes wide.

"Sorry for being late, MM, I lost track of time, I shall not do so again." he said in a formal manner. He didn't seem too bad, but something made her feather's shiver so she kept silent. She looked at MM who still looked quiet mad at them, she..he... what was MMs gender anyway? She couldn't tell with the cloth MM wore, and she was too nervous and terrified to ask.

"NEXT TIME YOUR LATE I'LL DO THE MISSION MYSELF! IS THAT CLEAR!?" MM shouted angrily.

Gravity leaped back and hid in her over sized wings, she hated being yelled at. But she admitted to herself that they deserved it for being late. It didn't let up her wings any though as they actd as a warm sheild.

"Now lets get going before this poor Lapras dies."MM ordered. Well there was no question over who was wearing the pants in this group. As the shuppet dissapeared into the woods Gravity followed after her. Careful with her feet and cursing herself for sleeping in.

Last edited by Echocave on Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

Echocave

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryvex Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 am

Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn (2)

Damn it…..He had such a great introduction all planned out, yet his brain and his mouth didn’t want to communicate properly, making him seem like a blathering idiot. He was just glad they didn’t rub that in his face, though the pidgy girl did smile and respond to him, but it was hard to tell if she was as socially awkward as him or if she was mimicking him…He chose to think the best, she was a bit nervous when he came walking up. He would have responded but the fourth and last member of Team Dark Carnival came dropping down.

He seemed strong, and confident, he didn’t even stutter when he openly apologized for being late, even saying it directly to the Team Leader, immediately giving him authority. That mankey was like the complete opposite of him, well, him and the Leader, whose name was MM apparently. MM was sort of a bully and boss rolled into one, yelling at them all for being late and even tossing around the possible death of the lapras with ease.

Kenshi was convinced that it would have been a better idea to stay in bed and skip the mission, but then he just kept thinking that if he did stay away, sure they might have screamed at him after they completed the mission but he would have to put up with this tension, but then he got to thinking that they might have kept waiting for him and the Lapras might have died for sure. It was a lose-lose situation in his mind.

So he just followed Gravity and the Leader into the dark and waterless forest. It wasn’t till he was following her that he remembered he didn’t introduce himself back to the pidgy, he knew most of their names, but they didn’t know his. So, Gravity was it? Love the name, so unique, way better than my name, its Kenshi. But his mouth didn’t get the message it was supposed to transmit, “Oh, yeah….um…My name…I mean, I’m Kenshi...” It didn’t help his situation that everyone on the team was bigger and older than him.
Tryvex
Tryvex

Back to top Go down

Post by Li Syaoran Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:25 am

Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn (2)

"NEXT TIME YOUR LATE I'LL DO THE MISSION MYSELF! IS THAT CLEAR!?"

Roki bit back an angry reply, wanting to be on his best behavior for as long as he could. He was never good with controlling his anger, but he was at last a bit better around figures of authority. He caught up with the rest of the team, and heard the Chinchou introduce itself, or rather, himself. His name was Kenshi, but Kenshi had sounded unsure of ht he was saying. Perhaps he was shy, which also seemed to be the case with the Pidgey.

"So, does anyone know how a Lapras gets stuck in a forest in the first place?"

He asked the Pidgey-Gravity, from what he'd heard while in the trees-and Kenshi, hoping to become friends. The two of them seemed shy, and so Roki knew would most likely keep to themselves for a while. He knew the sort from when he used to be a bully, they were always the ones easiest to pick on, they never fought back. These were the kinds of people he wanted to change, he wanted them to become more extroverted. It was his way of making up for his bully years.
Li Syaoran
Li Syaoran

Back to top Go down

Post by Echocave Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:23 pm

Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn
(3)

The younger boy stuttered as he spoke “Oh, yeah….um…My name…I mean, I’m Kenshi...” he said.
"Kenshi?" She hoped she'd pronounced it right. "That's nice...hehe.. I bet it didn't get teachers to do a double take." She'd hated it when that happened when teachers read her name aloud then reread to make sure it was real, and then they would question her as if it was some sort of joke, more then once Comet had had to bring their birth certificates to school to prove that Gravity Starwatcher was her legal name. The next question would always be, from either student or adult 'What where your parent's thinking?' Well she sure as hell didn't know. Gravity's parents had never given a straight anwer other then 'Its so pretty, your friends don't understand.' then again they had been barley around to give that answer, now they weren't there at all.
"So, does anyone know how a Lapras gets stuck in a forest in the first place?" The mankey who'd yet to introduce himself asked her. She flinched out of instinct then slightly relaxed. Thinking over his question.
"Umm... maybe they... they where just taking a walk and...umm... got attacked? Then they walked into a trap? Or maybe... they got really hurt and...and..." She covered her mouth, looking over at the mankey.
"So...sorry... for ra..rambling." Gravity covered her sides with her oversized wings, like a trtle in a shell

Echocave

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryvex Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:14 am

Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn (3)

The forest started to get a bit darker as they walked along, the green trees above blocking some of the sunlight and casting them in a darker setting. Kenshi wasn’t complaining though, since becoming like this just being out in the sun made him thirsty as heck, so some shade was a relief, as long as it didn’t get too dark of course. He wasn’t glad to admit it but Kenshi gets scared if it gets too dark, it wasn’t as bad at night as long as the moon was out to shed some light, but in a closed location like a cave, Kenshi starts to tremble, it wasn’t as bad now that he knew flash, but it can get too bright for others and they tend to get mad at him for using it…..

The mankey fellow asked exactly what Kenshi was wondering since he saw what mission his new team would be getting, how would a lapras get stranded in the middle of a forest when they were primarily water bound. Sure it might be possible for a lapras to get away from water, but all the way to the middle of a forest was a bit farfetched, even if the pokemon was part ice type. Of course! The lapras could easily have used an ice beam or something to make a path and slide all this way. “Ice path sliding….”

The scenery was beginning to blend together as they walked, each tree looking exactly like the next one for him. He had absolutely no clue how to find his way in here; his only hope was that the others knew this location because the lapras would dehydrate soon.
Tryvex
Tryvex

Back to top Go down

Post by Li Syaoran Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:22 am

Tiny Woods Entrance| Dawn (3)

"Umm... maybe they... they where just taking a walk and...umm... got attacked? Then they walked into a trap? Or maybe... they got really hurt and...and..." Gravity covered her mouth then apologized for rambling.

“Ice path sliding….” said Kenshi.

"Sounds like a reasonable answer."

Roki jumped up and grabbed on to a branch. Swinging himself around on it, he let go and went up into the air, landing among the treetops, oping to find the Lapras, and get a bit of sunlight. While he was glad for the sunlight, he could see nothing ahead, the treetops were too thick and covered the ground, and everything on it. He quickly dropped through the trees and landed back on the ground.

"Damn it! It's so dark down here, and if I jump above the trees, I have no idea where the path is."

Roki growled angrily, and was hoping that the trees would thin out soon, and let some light in.
Li Syaoran
Li Syaoran

Back to top Go down

Post by Echocave Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:09 pm

Tiny Woods| Morning
(4)
“Ice path sliding….” said Kenshi.

"Sounds like a reasonable answer."

Gravity nodded in agreement, Kenshi's suggestion made alot of sense, and Gravity found herself looking down for ice. A path would be just what they needed as the forest grew darker. She found little comfort in the low light, half expecting something to jump out and attack them. The pidgey inched forward arkwardly on her wide bird feet and stared with wide eyes at the trees. The mankey climbed up the trees rather switly looking ahead. She stopped moving to wait, she looked on ahead to see the darkness enclosing. When the mankey came back down he looked pissed.

"Damn it! It's so dark down here, and if I jump above the trees, I have no idea where the path is." He said.

Gravity looked over at the dark tunnel like way they still had to go through then looked at the end of the antennas on Kenshi's head

"umm... Kenshi, can those light up?" she asked

Echocave

Back to top Go down

Post by Tryvex Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 am

Tiny Woods | Dawn (4)

Apparently Kenshi’s suggestion wasn’t as farfetched as he was thinking it would be. Almost immediately after stating his mind, his brain started going over idea why his idea could be entirely stupid and how he had possibly just made himself look like an idiot. But they both thought it was a reasonable idea so either they both spared his feelings or it actually was a good thought.

The mankey jumped up into the trees and disappeared from view as he went higher up. This made Kenshi worry, the guy could have disappeared on them, or even possibly abandoned them because they were walking aimlessly. Don’t go ditching us right off the bat whatever-your-name-is! Which made him realize that the mankey was the only one whose name they did not know, Kenshi wanted to ask him but his mouth refused to cooperate.

But he didn’t have to worry for long, for he came back down to express his disappointment that he could not see the path from up there. And down here it was getting a bit too dark to see the way clearly. Gravity asked him about his antennas, hoping they could alleviate the situation, Oh course, its really all they’re good for if you ask me... Got reduced to just, “oh, yeah” He said as he took grab of one of them, the smooth and squishy bulb at the end feeling as foreign right now as it had did when he first showed up in this weird world.

You’ll have to excuse me though, these things don’t seem to have a dimming function, and if they do I can’t seem to find it. “It’s bright…sorry” As he took a few steps forward so that his body could shield the bright and blinding light from his antennas preforming flash. The light left him momentarily blinded, and it took a few blinks to get adjusted to it but it got the job done he supposed.
Tryvex
Tryvex

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down