Mystery Dungeon Gijinka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

Team Darkfire

4 posters

Go down

Team Darkfire Empty Team Darkfire

Post by Embara Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Team Darkfire 21oq0c8
Mt. Steel Entrence || Dawn || 1

Len sat on a large bolder just outside the entrance to Mt. Steel, the place where his team would have there first mission together. He wanted the team to become a great rescue team, so starting with a rescue mission was great, it was a great chance for them all to be hero's. Len smiled at the thought as he looked down the path, hoping to see a team member coming alone, ready to get the mission started.
He let out a sigh as no one came into sight, his tail flicking with irritation, though Len didn't even notice as he still wasn't used to having one yet.

He started to whistle, hoping to pass the time. Every second they spend dawdling, was a second that that pore pokemon neared fainting, he hoped that he wouldn't already be gone by the time they reached him, it would make Team Darkfire look bad if they failed there first mission as a rescue team.
"Seriously, where are they." He said as he once again looked down the path. He was the youngest member on the team, and even he had a mind to get here early, but maybe he got here to early. Len was just excited that he was going on a mission, he must have not taken in that the others wouldn't even be up yet.

Last edited by Embara on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Embara
Embara

Poké : 5

Back to top Go down

Team Darkfire Empty Re: Team Darkfire

Post by Plague Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:35 pm

Team Darkfire DXqKD
Mt. Steel Entrance | Dawn (1)

Plague grunted in frustration as he walked awkwardly up the path, his hands stuffed in his trenchcoat pockets. He focused on the ground before him, only looking up from his feet to make sure he was still heading the right direction. He felt the strongest urge to use his hands, but he knew humans couldn't possibly walk that way, so he kept them tightly against his sides.

I can't believe this. What psychotic would do this to a Pokemon!? This is unnatural. How can they walk about on their hind legs? How do they manage?! He thought, hissing to himself, his ears low against his head. Feel like I'm about to fall over...

Suddenly, his ears perked as he heard a faint whistling from up ahead, where a boy that had the appearance of a Growlithe sat impatiently. Plague approached, his tail raising behind him in cautious greeting.

"Are uh...you the one I was supposed to meet here?" He muttered, his crimson eyes steadily meeting with the childs' before him, his quiet voice echoing through the hollow mask. Plague wasn't eager to jump into danger for these 'rescue missions' that the whole town was competing to join in on, but time proved that he would not be going back to his previous life, so he made do with what he could.
Plague
Plague

Poké : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by MaidraMakara Tue Mar 20, 2012 12:10 am

Team Darkfire ElliotKrow-1

Mt. Steel Entrance||Dawn (1)

Elliot sighed as he flew just above the ground, his feet barely lifted. While he disliked walking Elliot also disliked flying as it got his clothing dirty. Though with this whole mission taking business there would probably be need for a dry cleaner, if this place even had one. Shaking his head Elliot looked ahead and saw what looked like two figures outside a mountain.

'This must be the place.' He thought, his wings folding behind him as he landed nearby the other two gentlemen. "Greetings, I am Elliot Krow. This is the place Team Darkfire was to meet was it not?" Elliot asked in a polite manner. The thing with Elliot was that he never came off rude unless he tried, and quite frankly the rudeness did not suit his tastes so he remained polite.
MaidraMakara
MaidraMakara

Poké : 7

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookie Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 pm

Team Darkfire Lacey11

Mt. Steel Entrance|Dawn(1)

Lacey was nervous. She was going to a place she had never been before and was to meet with Team DarkFire there. It's not that Lacey wasn't excited about the team's first rescue mission, she was thrilled for this! She was only a terribly worried that she would be a burden to the team. Lacey sighed as she began to see three individuals ahead. Oh, no! Am I the last one here...?!W-What if they were waiting for me for a long time...? She thought to herself, becoming even more nervous.

Lacey slowly approached the group, trying to muster up some courage. I-I'm sorry if I'm late! I'm Lacey. She spoke in a soft voice. This...this is Team Darkfire's meeting spot, right?

Last edited by Spookie on Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Spookie
Spookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Embara Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:21 am

Team Darkfire 21oq0c8
Mt. Steel Entrence || Dawn || 2

Len didn't know how long it had been when he finally saw someone coming up the hill. It looked to be an Umbreon, only its rings where purple, and it had a birds mask on its face. He also looked a little down in the dumps.
"Are uh...you the one I was supposed to meet here?" He asked Len as he came to a stop near the boulder. He looked Len in the eyes and a chill was sent up Len's spine. Creepy guy... He thought before jumping off his rock.
"All depends on who your looking for." He said as he landed on the ground, standing up strait, frowning that the guy was taller then him. He never liked being short, but he had to live with it till he got older. "My names Len, Team Darkfire's leader. And you are?" He asked, a smile quickly replacing his frown as asked the strange Umbreon for a name.

The team was finally starting to get here. There was another tall guy, a bird, Honchkrow from the wings and hat. "Greetings, I am Elliot Krow. This is the place Team Darkfire was to meet was it not?" He asked, kinda, formally to Len and the purple Umbreon, but that didn't matter, he was part of his team, and Len had to try so hard not to burst with joy.
The mission could start right then and there had they not been missing a member. "Nice to meetcha Elliot, names Len, Team Darkfire's leader." He said, another smile on his face.
Len's eyes kept drifting down the road, hoping to spot the final member soon so they could finally get the mission started.

He kept looking down the road till he finally saw something... pink, coming up the road. It was a girl, and she was moving ever slowly that Len felt like going over there and pushing her to the entrance. "I-I'm sorry if I'm late! I'm Lanet. This...this is Team Darkfire's meeting spot, right?" She asked when she finally got to them.
"Your in the right place. I'm Len." He said, introducing himself for the third time. He wished they could have all gotten here at the same time, that way he would have only had to do it once.
Embara
Embara

Poké : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Plague Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:00 am

Team Darkfire DXqKD
Mt. Steel Entrance | Dawn (2)

"All depends on who your looking for." the boy said as he leaped down from the boulder. "My names Len, Team Darkfire's leader. And you are?" He said, frowning as he seized Plague up.
This kid is our leader?...he thought, his eyebrow raising in concern.
Before he could answer, a voice came from behind him. Plague turned, his gaze falling on a winged man with a pale countenance and thin face.
"Greetings, I am Elliot Krow. This is the place Team Darkfire was to meet was it not?" Plague said nothing, his gaze moving from the newcomers' wings to the tell-tale hat atop his head.
Honchkrow.
His eyes narrowed momentarily before he faced him and nodded formally.
How ironic. I hope he doesn't mind I took one of his kinds' skull as a trophy. Plague thought bitterly, not really caring at all if the bird did get offended or not.
Something about this one...he thought, trying to pin his intrigue down to a single quality, but could find none. He stared at the bird cautiously from behind his mask, looking for any reaction.

The Umbreon cleared his throat, his sharp gaze locking on the both of them from the hollow eye sockets.
"Name's Plague." He stated in nonchalant tone. He leaned on the large boulder next to them, eyeing the two carefully when he saw another coming up the path, their clothes a bright pink.
Plague frowned underneath his mask as a young girl approached, her soft voice breaking the silence.
So much for subtlety...he sighed, glaring at her vibrant clothing. Rolling his eyes, he looked to the cavern entrance as Len reiterated his welcome.
Such a weird group...what have I gotten myself into?...he pondered, his tail hitting the rock in frustration. He knew he was being rude, but he couldn't help himself.
I don't understand how they can be perfectly fine with how they turned out. This...transformation. And why are we trying so hard to rescue just one Pokemon? Just so trivial...
The Umbreon sighed quietly as his gaze turned back to the others and their conversation as he crossed his arms silently.
I wonder if they were from someplace where the virus hadn't gotten to...heh, maybe that's why they care so much for this random Pokemon so much. They haven't lived as I had these past few years...he thought grimly, his ears falling back against his head.
Plague
Plague

Back to top Go down

Post by Spookie Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:21 am

Team Darkfire Lacey13

Mt. Steel Entrance| Dawn(2)

(Maidra's away, so, my turn.)

The Growlithe introduced himself as Len and the Umbreon introduced himself as Plague, she now knew all but the Honchkrow's name. Lacey looked down and fiddled with her fingers, not quite sure what else to say. That poor Pokemon could possibly have fainted by now, and Lacey quickly pushed the thought out of her mind, not wanting to think that the team could have possibly failed their mission by now. They should probably start to go inside.

N-Now that everyone is here... shouldn't we start inside? I-I want to rescue that poor Pokemon as soon as possible... Lacey said to the group.
Spookie
Spookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down