Mystery Dungeon Gijinka
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Affiliates

MM the Shuppet[Team Dark Carnival; Leader, Rougebleu]

2 posters

Go down

MM the Shuppet[Team Dark Carnival; Leader, Rougebleu] Empty MM the Shuppet[Team Dark Carnival; Leader, Rougebleu]

Post by MaidraMakara Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:15 pm

MM the Shuppet[Team Dark Carnival; Leader, Rougebleu] 90zxip

Name: Maidra Makara (Goes by MM to those not trusted)
Gender: Currently does not share (Is male in appearance but female in behavior)

Ability: Insomnia
Level: 13
Moves:
-Curse
-Screech
-Shadow Ball(TM)
-Knock Off

Nature: Lonely
Characteristic: Somewhat of a clown

Species: Shuppet
Height: 4'02"
Weight: 98lbs

History:
Maidra was a typical girl, or at least I thought she was. I was her beloved pokemon, she trained me and taught me new things. But as the days passed we seemed to grow apart. Days turned into months, and months to years, until finally Maidra traded me away for a Ghastly. My new trainer's name was Dave, he was nice to me as Maidra was but it just wasn't the same.

I spent many cold nights floating outside Dave's house crying in a mildly eerie manner. It became so bad that Dave took to leaving me inside my pokeball at night so that he did not have to hear my mourning cries. I know it seems silly but Maidra was my best friend we were with each other in the happiest of times and the saddest. What I couldn't believe is that Maidra would give up all those memories, all the times shared for a different pokemon.

Then I learned of Maidra's illness, and that in less than a week she was going to die. The doctors could do nothing to help her. I had realized there that it was because she knew she was going to die that Maidra gave me up. She didn't want me to know or suffer when she died, she thought perhaps if she gave me up that I would loose my emotional attachments to her. But she was wrong, so very wrong.

It was two days before Maidra was supposed to die, and the last time I saw Dave. I had been out wailing as I usually do when a small black orb with hints of yellow and blue. Curious as to what such a beautiful object was doing out here I floated over to it. The next thing I remember is waking up on a beach near some town.

User notes:
-Does not remove the cloak
-Refuses to share personal information such as name, and gender.
MaidraMakara
MaidraMakara

Poké : 7

Back to top Go down

MM the Shuppet[Team Dark Carnival; Leader, Rougebleu] Empty Re: MM the Shuppet[Team Dark Carnival; Leader, Rougebleu]

Post by Moltres Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:21 am

Approved. :3
Moltres
Moltres
Admin
Admin

Poké : 7

Back to top Go down